1. The applicant is required to submit the application as per application form prescribed in the Scheme Portal.
2. The Scheme shall be open for applications during the Application Window (02.06.2021 to 31.07.2021). No application shall be accepted after the end of the Application Window.
3. An applicant can apply for one or more products as per list of eligible products as given in the Scheme Guidelines.
4. Considering the time taken for selection of participants, establishment of manufacturing facility, complexity of the manufacturing process involved and requirement of regulatory approvals, FY 2021-22 shall be the gestation period.
5. On receipt of an application in the prescribed format, PMA will conduct an preliminary examination. The aforesaid examination shall be completed within 15 working days from the date of receipt of the application or any subsequent submission of the revised application, if the original application was returned as incomplete earlier. Thereafter, the PMA shall issue an acknowledgement of receipt of the application. This acknowledgement shall not be construed as approval under the Scheme.
6. In case, on the above-mentioned examination, an application is found to be incomplete, PMA shall inform the applicant accordingly within 15 working days of receipt of the application. An applicant must complete an incomplete application within 15 days of such communication from PMA, failing which the application will be closed under intimation to the applicant.
7. A non-refundable application fee, as mentioned in the Scheme Guidelines, would be payable for each application. The application fee would be accepted electronically only.
8. All applications will be submitted through an online portal maintained by the PMA. In case, the portal is not available, applications may be submitted in physical form to the PMA.
9. Application can be made on the online portal, URL of which is https://pli-pharma.udyamimitra.in